Thursday, January 15, 2009

Knitting and Anne of green Gables


Oy yoy... I got my hair cut today! I decided that I was going to chop it off. it was impulisive but i know that in the past i had it super short and loved it... so - i did it again! it's just hair, right??

I love it.

I am so grateful for the moments in time that I have with my brittany friend too. she is so wonderful. I am so glad that she is in my life...

I am so dang emotional today and what movie do you think I chose to watch?? Anne of Green Gables. It is so ... wonderful. It still makes me laugh the movies that I have seen over and over where girls say "I am 16 years old! I am not a child anymore!" It is SO strange! I remember when I was a child thinking, my my that sounds SO OLD! Now... whew... 6 years past that! And I know how young I really am... There are days I claim my adulthood at 22 and I feel "so grown up" and then... there are days I still feel like a little girl... so unsure of my life... of who I am and where I am going. And there are moments of complete peace and confidence...

and moments when I still dream of my prince charging into my life on a gorgeous steed to take me to our future... of sacrificing and living for me... oh boy. I should stop watching so many chic flicks! I think its rotting my brain! ;) And yet, I love it!

until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your hair. I can't stop going short now, it's like an addiction!

kimberley said...

yes it is an addiction! no doubt about it!

Emily P. said...

Girl...The second you stop worrying about your future it will all fall into place. God will handle it all.

I miss you. I'll be home soon though and then we can play. Love you Sissy!

Lil Hippo said...

your hair looks amazing! I think i've watched anne of green gables at least 20 times or more...I liked it the first 10 then it got boring cuz i could quote the whole thing! So now we only watch it once a year.

I love you,
Sarah

Rebecca said...

You've won an award!