Saturday, November 15, 2008

an update on life

So I have been accused of not updating my blog! I am going to try to do more of this... hmmm...

I do feel like i have much to say and I don't share it enough.

I am watching Lake House right now and enjoying the thought of love.... and trying to remember I truly am happy today in the life I live. At least content to be seeing where God is taking me.

I love that Mommy has started knitting with me. She is working on her first pair of socks!! Already! She's been knitting less than a month. I am so proud of her!

And I have some great socks I've made in the last month. Ok really, it's all I do. I work at Starbucks as a barista. I do Sensaria. And I KNIT :)

I made 2 pairs of socks in the last couple weeks and I am working on another pair! They are great and I am in love with the new pattern!

More to come soon. I must return to the socks and to the movie that brings warmth to my heart. :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this movie, too! I'm on the 2nd time watching it tonight but we saw it when it first came out, bought it...watch it....love it.
It's fun to see your mom on Rav!

BrittanyMarie said...

I like the movie too! We should watch it together sometime! (And I can make fun of you when you cry!)

Anyway, I didn't know you had a blog! I will have to keep up with your knitting gallery. :) I'm still only half way through one sock! Maybe one day I'll be a grown up and finish the things I start. Lol.

Unknown said...

we need another update, kimberknitter