Sunday, December 21, 2008

A snowy few days

I can't believe the weather! OH MY GOODNESS! It is beautiful though! I love my camera! I took some pictures today with my parents on our adventure going to Dennis Co. to get some pellets for our stove so we wouldn't freeze tonight and then to the mall and walmart for a few things. it was craziness!!!

Look at the big Charlie Brown snow flakes!! Amazing huh??
Here is my face that I wore most of the night in the truck!! Scared to death that dad might spin us off the road! Just kidding! I always feel safe with daddy driving! (almost!)
I am so glad that this crazy amount of snow being dumped in the city didn't come yesterday! because I had a great day! I worked which was crazy!! And then I took CALLIE some coffee to brighten her day and to attack her with a hug!! it was wonderful!! I am SOOOO glad she is home from New York for a little while!! I missed her!!
Then we met up with Lacy and Sharon at Casa Mia later that night! It was so wonderful to just hang with friends and be... It was wonderful!!

Then Lacy and Sharon and I went to the Christmas sweater party at Megans. It was a blast. We played fishbowl and the girls beat the boys by one point!! Great job ladies! I am so glad I went. It was a ball!! then Lacy and I went to Sharons to watch old movies. It was just such a great day! I am so glad for those 3 women in my life! And I am so grateful that I get to be called their friends!!

3 comments:

sherriknits said...

and *I* am so grateful to call all 3 of you friends. :) Love you all.

Loved the pics, esp. your face when daddy was driving.

kimberley said...

haha. ya it's great huh?? ;) It feels good to have recent stuff on my blog and on ravelry! :o)

Rhianna said...

It looks like you had fun at the Christmas sweater party.... that would have been a fun one to go to. :)
Great pics!